We love Diapers and Spankings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We love Diapers and Spankings!

This is a site where people can exhange true stories, make fictional ones dealing with real life, anime, gaming or otherwise, or just chat generally!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sonic diaper roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DiaperCharm/SpankinCharmy
Admin
Admin

sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:42 pm

"Sweet. Let's find a bathroom." Sonic said as he headed off toward one with his huge drinks in hand.
Back to top Go down
https://4768.forumotion.net
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:46 pm

amy blushed heavly although she had always loved wearing diapers but she never should it in public but at this moment she could bearly hold it in the words sonics changeing my diapees bounceed around her heads in song form as they reached the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:51 pm

Sonic saw the changing table and opened it up. He then told Amy to get on while he got out one of her diapers.
Back to top Go down
yoshiyos

yoshiyos

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:52 pm

Tails sits a tthe table drinking one of the same drinks that sonic had curious as to how this was going to turn out.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:57 pm

"ok" amy said with a smile and a blush on her face she tried to climb on the table but was so excited she couldnt get her footing and sliped off every times she blushed even harder from not being able to get on herself "man if ive ever felt more like a baby"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:02 pm

Sonic picked her up and lied her on the table. "There you are." He said as he untaped the diaper.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:08 pm

amy giggled sonics hands tickled her skin she loved the feeling of being helpless an haveing sonic tend to her needs sonic seemed so warm and kind in this as sonic lifted the front of her diaper A VERY VERY HEAVY SMELL rose into the air
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:13 pm

"Phew Amy! Not so much next time eh?" Sonic said as he took it off and wiped her clean.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:26 pm

"i-m im sorry sonic you dont have to do this if i smell that-" before she could finsh sonic was at work his strong hand masageing her skin give her arousl he rubbed her privtes wich gave her great pleasure he was suprisingly deticated for some one of his atitude she would have wished it to go on longer but soon she felt the sothingness of the oil the tickle of the powder and the nice fluffy diaper "ahh thanks sonic now i can get started on this one *giggle* but umm thanks your a natral at this" amy felt a grmble in her tummy not only that she was thirsty then she had an idea "um sonic" she reached in her diaper bag and got a giant baby bottle cream always called her a baby but never did any of the good parent sttuf for amy amy, was curious how this would fill "hey sonic youve got alot of that stuff um could you fill my baby bottle i wanna try some"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:00 pm

"You use bottles too eh? Who you're really into this baby stuff." Sonic said as he gladly filled her bottle with some of his new drink. He held it up. "Okay. Open up so I can feed ya."
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:09 pm

amy was fillled with glee as as sonic filled her bottle she had always wanted to get into her role as a baby and now she could she all most lost it when sonic volentered to feed her she sucked joy fully on her bottle as sonic carried her out of the restroom
Back to top Go down
yoshiyos

yoshiyos

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:08 am

Tails saw them come out with amy in sonic's arms and then asks "Sonic what are you doing"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:23 pm

"Hey Tails. I'm just babying Amy. She's really into this stuff you know. I wonder if we can get her a stroller. That'd be pretty funny!" Sonic chuckled.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:33 pm

amy happly snuggles in sonics arms but when sonic chuckles she frowns and her ears start to drop
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:43 pm

"Hey, what happened? You look sad all of a sudden." Sonic said quickly noticing.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:52 pm

if you guys dont want me doing this its ok
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:58 pm

"When did I say that? I was serious when I mentioned the stroller. Do you want one or do you wish to walk. Or should I carry you like this?" Sonic replyed.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:01 pm

amy preks up a stroller would be nice
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:09 pm

Sonic smiled and bought Amy her own stroller and set her inside it.

"Now I can drink my drinks!" Sonic said as he strated chugging them all down.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:10 pm

amy giggled as sonic chuged them all down she squeels and shift in her comfy stroller
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Sonic soon guzzled them all down and chuckled.

The Chaotix soon showed up after exiting a music store.

"Hey! It's Sonic and Amy!" Vector shouted.

"And she's still in a diaper." Espio said.

"Is that your fault Espio?" Charmy asked as they approached Amy and Sonic.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:21 pm

*hmph* amy turned away as she blushed "what are you doin here
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:26 pm

"It's a mall. Why wouldn't we be here." Espio said.

"What's wrong? Why's Amy all mad at you?" Charmy asked.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:29 pm

*hmph* amy pouts and here i thought ninja were silent or are you one of the ones that actually talk BELEIVE IT
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:48 pm

"Who told you ninjas were silent?" Espio said not liking her attitude. "That's only if they're on a mission. And don't compare me to that runt Naruto."

"Will someone tell me what's going on!?" Charmy shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sonic diaper roleplay
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next