We love Diapers and Spankings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We love Diapers and Spankings!

This is a site where people can exhange true stories, make fictional ones dealing with real life, anime, gaming or otherwise, or just chat generally!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sonic diaper roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

sonic diaper roleplay Empty
PostSubject: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:33 pm

(this is for any one who wants to roleplay with sonic ill try to list avalibe charecters when it gets full)
Back to top Go down
DiaperCharm/SpankinCharmy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:36 pm

Great. I'll be Sonic, Silver, and Eggman to start out. Who will you be?
Back to top Go down
https://4768.forumotion.net
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:40 pm

(ill be amy rouge and cream)
amy covered her face with her covers as sun light flooded her room she figured it was time to get up no matter much how she didn't want to an odd crinkle could be heard as she shuffled around her appartment getting ready for the day "al right teeth brushed door locked stove turned of and......" she blushes as she looks down at a very VERY messy diaper that she had made sometime during breakfast "oh how could i forget that"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:50 pm

(Is it okay if they wear clothes as I feel we need to emphazise the fact that they wore diapers)

Sonic yawned and got out of bed. He looked out the window and sighed. "Feels like a great day... sure hope Egghead blows something up to get the old adrenaline pumping."
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:06 pm

(of course they can i mean they wear shoes why not and lol that does sound like somthing sonic would say)
amy decided that it was to early to change besides the mess was nice and warm an she didnt exacty mind if it wasnt she meet up with cream on the sidewalk to head for the mall "hi amy aww did baby make a mess" cream said in a jokeing tone "ha ha cream what has your mom said about shoveing the fact that your potty trained in my face" amy said in a threatning tone even though she really didnt care what potty trained people thought about her diapers "im sorry amy please pppplease dont tell my mom" cream begged amy giggled "dont worry i wont lets just get to the mall" they walked off for the mal las a loud we fart could be heard behind amy as she packed more poop in her diaper along with a warm strem of pee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:12 pm

Sonic got up stripped off his pjs and looked in his underwear drawer.

"I know Shadow says I should switch to Boxers but briefs are too comfy for me. At least it's better then the Cartoon undies Tails' wears." Sonic giggled and layed out his clothes. He took a shower and put them on.

"Nice day! Time to head off and meet Tails and Amy at the mall!" Sonic smiled knowing that interesting things happened at the mall.
Back to top Go down
yoshiyos

yoshiyos

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:51 pm

(I'll be Shadow, Tails, and Knuckles)

Tails stands in front of the mall waiting for all of his friends to show up. "Man you think that the fastest creture on the world could stand to be on time for once"
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:42 pm

cream and amy make their way to the meeting spot with tails "amy im gonna check out the chao shop and buy somenew instruments for chesse ill meet up with you at the food court" amy started to bulsh "um ok but what if i...i i you know" amy whispered "youll be fine amy dont worry the others will find me if you make any more of your um....... messes" cream smiled "besides your diaper looks positivly packed i dont think you have any more loads to drop look theirs tails youll be fine with him" and with that cream was off amy waddled towards tails "hey tails sonic late again"
Back to top Go down
yoshiyos

yoshiyos

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:20 pm

Tails sees amy and runs over to her "Yeah like always." he says then looks around and asks "wasn't cream supposed to be comming with you"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:27 pm

Sonic ran towards the mall with the urge to try their new mixted drinks on the brain.

"Gotta hurry! Don't want to be late!" The hedgehog said.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:10 am

"yeah she just went to pick up somthing for chesse but she said shed meet up with us later hey but on the bright side check out what i found in the pawn shop on my way home from the grocery store last night" amy's expresion perks up and she holds up a bright shiney blue chaos emerald "amazing how alot of people still dont know these things when they see em i think ill give this one to sonic"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:55 pm

Sonic reached the scene with excitement in his voice.

"HEY! I'm here Amy! I need to try those new drinks! Seriously, I've been waiting for this!" Sonic said.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:14 pm

"sonkiu" amy practicale jumps on himglomping him "why in such a hurry sonic" she turns around "ive got somthing for yo-- hey wered he go *sigh* come on tails lets folw him"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:16 pm

"Something for me!? Well whatever it is let me see. I need to hurry and get to those new mictures pronto!" Sonic chuckled.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:36 pm

"just take a look at this your lucky i got this before rouge did" amy hold up the emerald
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:51 pm

"Sweet! Nice find Amy!" Sonic said taking the emerald.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:03 pm

"oh than-- hey wait up" amy chases after sonic
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:05 pm

Sonic reaches the counter and axiously awaits his drinks.

"I can't wait to try this new flavor!" Sonic said as he grabbed 5 big glubs and payed the man. "Let's go Amy!" Sonic said.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:09 pm

''huh wait were are we going now"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:11 pm

"I was going to sit down so I could drink all these. Where are you going?" Sonic asked.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:15 pm

"well we gotta find cream she said shed be here and um my you know what is getting heavy"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:20 pm

"Oh yeah! Right... how'd you get into diapers anyway? You never used to wear them and I'm actually forgetting a time where you hadn't worn them..." Sonic asked.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:24 pm

"it was a bet with espio to get my hammer back i couldnt pay them i was soupposed to go a whole week with out the toilet and well i just got used to these i never bothered to retrain"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:36 pm

"Yeah... that stinks. Would you like it if I changed you?" Sonic offered.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:40 pm

amys face turned bright red "oh uh well uh i.... i i ....... er yes id like that ve-v-v-very much" amy said cleraly nervous and estatic at the same time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sonic diaper roleplay
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next