We love Diapers and Spankings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We love Diapers and Spankings!

This is a site where people can exhange true stories, make fictional ones dealing with real life, anime, gaming or otherwise, or just chat generally!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Empty
PostSubject: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:55 pm

Kakashi was waiting with his young son Tybolt for the other two members of the team to come. "Where is Kato and where is Ichi they should be here by now?"

Tybolt did not say anything to his dad back he was just disctracted that day.

[Sorry for the lame beginning pal X_X]
Back to top Go down
http://www.obito--uchiha.deviantart.com/
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:07 pm

Ichi and Kato both came running to the place they were supposed to meet up at. "Sorry sensei!" the blond said, panting as he reached him.

"yeah..sorry..Ichi woke up late again.." Kato panted out.
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:13 pm

Kakashi let out a heavy sigh as he saw his students and now knew they were okay and not in danger." It is fine but I was worried about you."

Tybolt looked at the the two older boys and smiled." At Least you got to sleep in I am still tired but dad said I had to get up."
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:18 pm

Ichi rubbed the back of his head and said "It's not something really to be happy about. I feel lkind of dumb for sleeping in so late."

Kato smiled and said "Yeah..though you really should let Tybolt sleep in sometimes Sensei."
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:22 pm

Tybolt took a big yawn and stood up. "Dun feel dumb for sleeping in Ichi every one needs sleep specially when they are tired."

"I can not do that Kato he is a Proidgy like I was expect he became Chuunin at 5 years old and I was 6 like he is now. YOu have to train them young."Kakashi replied to Ichi as he stood up and closed his favorite Romance book.
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:24 pm

"That doesn't mean he can't sleep in every now and then. Even ninjas need their sleep." Ichi said, smiling.

Kato sighed, wondering why Ichi never quit when he should.
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:32 am

Kakashi was getting rather annoyed but he tried to keep his clam. "Yes well he is my son so I decide how he is raised and if I say he can not sleep in then he can't. I am trying to raise him like my father raised me before his.. death. Now come on let's get through your mission."

Tybolt begin to think of all the stories his dad told him but his Grandpa Sakumo it seemed a shame he would as ever met him as Sakumo died when Kakashi just about his age.
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:39 am

"But still, someday he may just fall asleep during a mission because he is always so sleepy." Ichi pressed on like usual, probably not going to give up anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:00 pm

Kakashi looked at Ichi and then to tybolt then back to Ichi and shrugged."Then I will have to punish him then wouldn't I now? Come on let's go already I am not wasteing this mission arguing with my students."

Tybolt took one last big yawn went beside his dad.
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:57 pm

"But that's not right to punish your son if he falls asleep because he is so sleepy!" Ichi said as he went besides Kakashi with Kato.
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:57 pm

"He is trained Shinobi of the hidden leaf village, he does not need to be following alseep on important mission just cause he is little sleepy. Now drop it!" Kakashi growled angerily at Ichi.

Tybolt knew this was not going to end well for Ichi if did just drop within te reply or two.
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:09 am

"Well what if he's really sleepy because he doesn't get enough sleep huh?!" he asked, obviously not going to let it go anytime soon. Even Kato knew this was going to end badly from the second it first started.
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:10 am

Kakashi had enough of Ichi's attitude so he took him by the arm and went over a log sat down and pulled Ichi over his lap. "I warned to drop the back talk Ichi and you did not so I am going spank you and then we are going on our Mission."

Tybolt did like seeing others get spanked even though he knew Ichi deserved it for continuing to back talk his dad he also knew he was at one point trying to help him out.
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:34 pm

Ichi whmpered as he found himself over Kakashi's lap."S-Sensei! Come on! I'm just stating my opinion! That's nothing to spank me for!" he said, squirming a bit and trying to pull himself off of Kakashi's lap.

Kato went over to Tybolt and asked "You have something to pass by the time with until this is over?"
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:54 pm

"Ah but you did not drop it when I told you to so that does call for a punishment." Kakashi replied in a very smug tone of voice and swats to give Ichi hard swats to his rear.

Tuybolt looked at Kato kinda scared like and pulled a book then offered it to Kato the book was for younger kids around Tybolts age which was 7 but it was all he had with him at the time.
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:45 pm

Ichi let out yelps as Kakashi began to swat his rear, squirming a bit and trying to get his bottom out of the way of them.

Kato just stared at the book and said "Um..nevermind. I'll try to find something else to do to pass of the time."
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:54 pm

Kakashi was used to seeing kids struggle and squirm to try and get away from the punishment so he pinned Ichi down using one hand to h old him and the other to swat at Ichi's rear."

"umm like what that book is all I have." Tybolt whimpered.
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:11 pm

Ichi yelped at the swats and continued to squirm, trying to move his bottom away from the swats and clenching it underneath his pants."Ah! S-Sensei-ow!-s-stop! " he said, trying to free his hands and his legs kicking slightly.

Kato felt himself get slightly annoyed at Tybolt, but then again, he grew annoyed easily at everything. "Well..I think we might need more than a book for children since Ichi's probably going to earn himself a lecture again from Sensei."
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:40 am

"I will not stop seeing as how you earned this Ichi. You are going to have to learn to listen weather you like it or not." Kakashi repiled as he continued to hard fast ,hard swats on ichi's rear."Oh and we need to run to town sooon to there is something I need to get."

Tybolt thought about it for minute and looked deep into his bag then pulled out a small toy car. "I have this kato."
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:13 pm

Ichi whimpered and continued to yelp, squirming some more and trying to move his bottom out of the way out of Kakashi's swats."S-Sensei!Ow! I-I'm sorry! C-Can't we-ah!-Go get what you-Ow!-from town right now?!"

Kato looked at the car and gave out a heavy sigh. "I suppose it'll do."
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:58 pm

Kakashi stopped spanking Ichi and set him down pulling his pants and boxers back up. " Oh you will see but first it is time for good sound lecture."

Tybolt handed Kato the toy car."Here Kato take it."
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:55 pm

Ichi sighed and prepared to try to tune out Kakashi.

Kato smiled and took it. "Thanks Tybolt. Maybe I can distract myself for a while with it."
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:54 pm

Kakashi was on Ichi's game so he pulled on Ichi's ear. "There now I think you will listen now right?"

Tybolt smiled happy that he maybe helped Kato out so he picked up his book and started to read it.
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:55 am

"Ow!!" Ichi yelled out as he felt Kakashi pull on his ear. "Yes! Yes I will! Let go now, that hurts sensei!"

Kato tried to keep himself busy with the toy car, wishing something really interesting would happen.
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:21 am

Kakashi did let go of Ichi ear even though he felt as he probably should held it longer. "Okay I will let go but if feel you are not listening to me I will pull on your ear the whole lecture got?"

Tybolt turned away from the whole thing he hated when his dad or other people pulled on his ear so he did not feel like seeing Ichi get his ear pulled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We love Diapers and Spankings! :: Roleplaying Realm :: Roleplaying's beginning-
Jump to: