We love Diapers and Spankings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We love Diapers and Spankings!

This is a site where people can exhange true stories, make fictional ones dealing with real life, anime, gaming or otherwise, or just chat generally!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FrostBite

Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:03 pm

Ichi nodded, sniffling a bit since his ear and his rear were hurting. "Got it Sensei." he said, hoping that it was just a short lecture.

Kato sighed and looked away, feeling a lot like Tybolt as he saw Ichi's ear getting pulled.
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:38 pm

Kakashi started up lecturing Ichi about not talking back and doing what he was when hewas told.

Tybolt focued on his book. "I hate when grown ups do that it really hurts and they dun ever care either."

[sorry the lecture will rot this once I can not hink of anything.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.obito--uchiha.deviantart.com/
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:28 am

(It's ok.^_^)

Ichi groaned and listened, wondering why it was always him that got spanked and lectured and never Kato.

Kato nodded. "Yeah. I know. My parents do it tome all the time." he said,rubbing his ear as he remembered all the times it happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:59 pm

[Thanks XD]

Kakashi kept lecturing Ichi for about fifteen minutes.

"Daddy has only done it once to me but my teachers in school they did it to me alot before I gradulated." Tybolt whimpered as he did not like getting it in his mind.
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:32 pm

Ichi sighed in relief when it was finally over. "Can we go now?" he asked him, now more than slightly annoyed.

Kato shrugged. "I get it..almost everyday really. But it's mainly because I'm easily annoyed by a lot of people."
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:34 pm

Kakashi got to his feet and grabbed his backpack. "Yes we can now in we need to go into town."

Tybolt also got up once he saw his dad was ready to go. "Ouch all I can say is that would rot big time Kato. I am glad I am not you."
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:53 pm

"What are we going to get there Sensei?" Ichi asked as he rubbed his still sore rear and thought about it. "Are we meeting someone there?"

Kato's eye twitched in annoyance and he said "That's..not exactly something nice to tell someone Tybolt."
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:05 pm

"No we are not meeting anyone there Ichi now come you will see. Come along Tybolt and kato." Kakashi called as he started on his way towards town.

Tybolt did not like the look Kato gave him so he ran to Kakashi side instantly.
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:28 pm

Ichi sighed as he followed Kakashi. Soemtimes he wondered why he was still a ninja since he was always spanked so much.

Kato followed them, looking bored and slightly annoyed as usual.
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:44 am

Once in town Kakashi went to a small store. "I will be right back. Tybolt, kato yu guys stick around here okay? Ichi come with me."

"Yes daddy I will stay around here." Tybolt rplied since he was loyal to his dad and kept his word all the time.
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:38 am

Ichi followed him, asking "Sensei? Why are we here? What do you need here that's requires you to pick it up right now?"

Kato gave a frustrated groan and said "I.think I'm going to go explore a bit. I'm not one to really wait around."
Back to top Go down
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:49 pm

Kakashi did not answer Ichi just took him by the hand and lead him into the store. Then turned once they got to the diaper scetion.

Tybolt did not like being left alone but he figured could take a quick nap so he hopped on bench and layed down.
Back to top Go down
FrostBite

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:27 am

Ichi continued to follow him willingly, asking "Sensei? Why are we here? This isn't something we should have time to buy. I don't think Diapers are really important unless you have a baby, and Tybolt seems to be able to go to the bathroom himself."

Kato began to explore the rest of the town, wondering if Tybolt would be alright with him just leaving him there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)   Kakashi's students (For ForstBite) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kakashi's students (For ForstBite)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We love Diapers and Spankings! :: Roleplaying Realm :: Roleplaying's beginning-
Jump to: