We love Diapers and Spankings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We love Diapers and Spankings!

This is a site where people can exhange true stories, make fictional ones dealing with real life, anime, gaming or otherwise, or just chat generally!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gatomon's Baby Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vipfgjbComplexbkjgf
vipfgjbComplexbkjgf

Gatomon's Baby Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Gatomon's Baby Adventure   Gatomon's Baby Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:31 am

Chapter 1
Large explosions surrounded a desert area in the Digital world as a huge man made Digimon stormed its way blasting everything in sight, "That’s it Kimeramon! Blast everyone in sight let them know I’m in charge!" a young purpled headed goggled boy manically yelled

"Stop right there ken!" Davis another goggle headed boy yelled from a room far from him

"Yeah! What your doing its..its just plain wrong!" Kari angrily interjected

Ken laughed as he raised his arms in like a reaching position as he screamed "Kimeramon is not wrong! He’s my power to finally take you kids out for good!"

as he finished his sentence the large beast like Digimon smashed though the walls until it finally stopped dead in front of the group of kids, the Digimon quickly took haste as they stood guard in front of their partners “No matter what we gotta protect them!” Hawkmon yelled

"You kids bore me, its time for your demise!!" Ken once again shouted as he pointed randomly to one of the kids which happened to be Kari..

Gatomon stood ready as Kimeramon charged up a greenish blast ready to fire which he quickly did just as Gatomon jumped being struck full force screaming in extreme pain before being thrown to the floor limp and silent

“Gatomon!!!” Kari screamed as she rushed to her unconscious partner in tears, which left the others motionless and scared

Ken smirked at the injuries as he reassured “Why don’t you run home DigiDestined before he strikes again and kills this time!”

Davis turned to Gatomon then turned back to ken and gritted his teeth “We’ll be back for you ken don’t you forget that!” with that the group quickly exited back into the real world, ashamed and defeated they strolled out of the school

“This just.. ARGHH!” Davis screamed punching a wall in the process

TK placed his hand on Davis shoulder as he assured “I know we lost this time but the next time he wont be so lucky..”

“TK’s right!” Patamon cheerfully replied while resting on his shoulder “We may have retreated back but that gives us time to counter attack!” Yolie nodded before she remembered

“Yeah but lets do that tomorrow besides it’s getting late and our parents will worry”

“Yeah” the group replied in unison before separating their ways to home

10:00 pm in the Kamiya Residence

“C’mon Kari I can’t lie any longer mom’s getting worried!!” Tai thought as his mother started pacing back and forth the kitchen shouting “What if she’s been kidnapped, what if she’s been robbed! What if shes..”

“Just at a friend’s house?” Kari replied slowly walking past the kitchen with her bulging backpack

“Thank you god!” Tai sighed as he continued to watch T.V

Kari’s mom quickly stepped in front of her as she tapped her foot, “I’m sorry mom I just.. Lost track of time” Kari responded before slipping past into her room and closing the door, without hesitation she quickly rummaged though her backpack until she slowly and carefully retrieved the still unconscious Gatomon, “C’mon Gatomon you gotta be ok..” Kari thought holding back tears when Tai came in

“What’s wrong Kari?” Tai responded knowing something was up

“Its.. Its Gatomon she was hit full force by Kimeramon’s attack she hasn’t woken up since, I’m scared Tai what if she’s...”

“No she will pull though I know it Kari..”

“Ok.. Well I’m going to bed ill see you in the morning when i can tell you what we found..” Kari replied as she carried Gatomon to her bed as she laid on it herself, Tai nodded and walked out shutting the door behind him leaving the room dark and silent

Kari looked at Gatomon and hugged her tight before she closed her eyes..

The Next Morning

Kari yawned as she lifted herself from her bed when she noticed something wasn’t right, her bed felt damp, not sweaty damp but like if someone threw water over you, she immediately threw back the covers to see her bed completely drenched, she quickly examined herself but saw no wet spots

“Huh? What’s going on here..” Kari thought before it struck her.. “Could it be?”

She lifted Gatomon to see her lower half was indeed wet, Gatomon slowly opened her eyes and yawned “Kimeramon?” she focused her eyes when she saw Kari holding her above the bed “Kari? What’s wrong?”

Kari looked at her worried when she slowly replied “Well..you..you..had an accident on my bed...”

“WHAT!” Gatomon immediately felt ashamed as her ear dropped “I’m so sorry Kari i didn’t mean too”

Kari smiled before replying “Don’t worry accidents happen go get washed up and i will meet you in the living room for breakfast!”

Gatomon smiled back as she headed towards the bathroom as Kari removed her sheets, she looked out her bedroom to see no one about, she silently like a ninja moved past her bedroom, past the sofa and into the wash room, she sighed a breath of relief and loaded the machine when she saw Tai

“My, My, My what do we here?” he jokingly replied “Why it’s the morning child”

“Kari fake smiled before hiding her sheets”

“Dont worry Kari I knew as soon as you walked out your bedroom it’s not hard to tell” Tai reassured before Kari interrupted

“It wasn’t me..it was Gatomon I think something is wrong..”

Tai was taken back “Gatomon did that?, Well we better get Joe to examine her after all he is a doctor”

“Kari nodded; she finished up and walked back into the living room where Gatomon was sat

“Hey Gatomon, I was thinking after breakfast maybe we should go and see Joe maybe he could check you out..”

Gatomon lowered her head when she mumbled a “yeah ok..”

Kari smiled before placing a bowl of cheerio’s in front of Gatomon and a bowl for herself

The two quietly eat while they watched the morning news, nothing important just informing about the rise in petrol etc Kari yawned again as she walked into her bedroom to change

“Thats great Joe thanks later.” Tai responded before putting the phone down “your in luck Joe said he’s free this morning so bring her down anytime”

“You know Tai!?” Gatomon angrily yelped

“Well at first I thought it was Kari before she explained it was you, I felt I had to help you so I called Joe”

Gatomon sighed before placing her head on the table “Could this get any worse..”

“Right lets go!” Kari cheerfully replied as he opened the door and walked out with Gatomon following her

The two walked silently though the park, and though buildings until they eventually reached Joe’s house, Kari loudly tapped three times waiting a few moments until Joe opened the door and politely asked the two in, they sat down when Joe handed Gatomon a small cup as he said “Right Gatomon the bathrooms down the hall I just need you to urinate into this so I can check it out”

Gatomon looked stunned for a moment when she grabbed the cup and walked slowly into the bathroom

“He wants me to pee into a small thing like that.. well at least he will find out what’s wrong with me..” she thought before proceeding with her business

Moments past until she finally emerged from the bathroom with a half full cup, she slowly handed it to Joe who immediately took it into another room and examined it again a few moments past when he came out with some papers and a confused look

“Well as far as i know there is nothing wrong with you, everything looks fine though one of these show a slight rise its nothing to worry about, but if it happens again just get her some diapers Pampers should fit her perfectly

“Di..Di..Diapers!” Gatomon wide mouthed responded

“Yeah they always help bed wetter’s and they will help you trust me” Joe smiled before pinning the papers on the wall

“Thanks Joe” Kari replied before walking out the door with a still stunned Gatomon

“Gatomon he’s right lets just see what happens” Kari responded walking into a small silent shop

“This day sucks.. Why me!?” she silently though

The two walked down the baby isle examining the diapers on the shelves, there was Pampers, Huggies, Luvs and some pull-ups and a few store brands

“Wow I didn’t know there was so many brands..” Kari thought confusingly before picking up Pampers size 6 “this is what Joe recommended”

“Gatomon examined the box to see an infant human with just a diaper and the logo “Pampers”

Kari smiled before taking the box to the checkout, “Will that be all?” the lady responded Kari nodded as she again replied “That will be £8.45” Kari removed her wallet and proceeded to give the checkout lady the money, the lady immediate took it and gave Kari change, Kari placed the Diapers in a plastic bag and walked out with Gatomon to proceed home

“Kari please hid the bag I don’t want everyone to see..” Gatomon whispered

“Oh Gatomon don’t worry no one will know” Kari reassured as she reached the stairs to her apartment

Gatomon gazed again at the box “I wonder what they will feel like..wait? Why am I thinking that..” she stepped out of her trace to find they where by the front door, kari opened it to see Tai watching sports channels with Matt and Izzy

“Oh hey Kari how did it go?” Tai asked still gazing at the TV

“It went ok Joe says everything is fine..” Kari responded as she slid into her room and hid the diapers in her cupboard

“Thanks Kari” Gatomon replied before sitting on the desk watching Kari’s mini TV

“No Problem you secret is safe!” Kari smiled as walked out of her room and into the living room with the boys

A few noises of race cars, screams and laughs where heard from Kari’s room as Gatomon turned the sound up a few notches just to dim it out “Why are humans so loud?” she again gazed at the TV for 20 minutes or so when she felt strange. Like nothing she felt before, within seconds she could feel her fur between her legs begin to get damp, she knew something was wrong but when she looked she saw a huge damp spot on kari’s desk growing bigger, she tried to stop herself but couldn’t

“What is going on! Stop already!” she looked again to see she had stopped but not before leaving a huge puddle of pee surrounding her, she looked out the door to see Kari sat on the arm of the sofa, “Ka..Kari..” she nervously replied as she did she got the attention of everyone who looked at her concerned Kari noticed what as she replied “Oh Did I leave something on?” she quickly raced into her room to see what had happened

“Oh.. Gatomon it must be worse than we thought..”

Gatomon burst into tears as she replied in between each one “Why..Why me!..I haven’t done..Anything wrong!”

“Kari quickly comforted her partner as she reassured “Gatomon everything’s gunna be ok don’t worry I swear to you..”

Gatomon stopped crying as she rubbed her eyes “You..think?”

Kari smiled “I know; now lets get this cleaned up!” Kari quickly grabbed some cloths as she at Gatomon cleaned up the mess a few minutes had past before the pair had finally finished

“Wow that was hard” Kari replied when she noticed Gatomon was soaking “Gatomon I think its time you tried one of the Diapers..”

Gatomon looked up at Kari in a resistance type of way when she replied “I know I don’t want too but if it helps I will”

“Kari nodded before breaking open the bag and taking out a fresh clean smelling Diaper,

Gatomon stood up held out her hands ready to put on the diaper when Kari replied

“Do you know how to put a diaper on?”, Gatomon pondered for a moment before she shook her head, Kari giggled as she immediately opened the Diaper “First you lie down”

Gatomon nodded as she lay down on her bed, Kari then lifted Gatomon by her legs in an infant type of way and placed the Diaper underneath her, Gatomon felt confused a bit when Kari lifted the front of the diaper and strapped it onto Gatomon, Gatomon rose from the bed and inspected the panel to see a small yellow looking dog a few numbers and a small sign with 6 in it, she moved her legs to try and get a feel for them when Kari let out a small laugh as she replied “You look so cute in them”

Gatomon smiled when she replied “Kari could you sort something out with my tail please” Gatomon pleaded shifting about uncomfortably, Kari nodded as she searched for a pair of scissors,

Gatomon continued to look at herself when she noticed a mirror, she climbed up onto the desk and gazed into it but she didn’t look like a teenager, she looked more like a 2 year old, she continued to look amazed when she felt the diaper she felt the softness and the smell, she was pulled out of this trance when Kari yelled

“Found em!” Kari then turned Gatomon and faced her Diaper butt and started to cut a small hole for her tail to fit though when she did Gatomon easily slid her small Tail though the hole feeling the comfort of the diaper fully, the boys again started yelling at each other over the sports when the phone rang, Tai answered it to reaveal it was Yolie for Kari, he quickly walked into her room to see Gatomon diapered up and Kari watching her, he passed her the phone as he slightly giggled and replied "Nice look Gatomon" while Yolie replied on the phone "Kari! its time to start our plan of attack, you coming over? you can bring Gatomon.."

when Gatomon heard this her ears pirked up "No one can see me like this!" she whispered

Kari nodded as she replied "Yeah, but Gatomon's sleeping ill just come over myself.."

Well that was the first chapter just to see how you people liked it hope you did![right]
Back to top Go down
vipfgjbComplexbkjgf
vipfgjbComplexbkjgf

PostSubject: Re: Gatomon's Baby Adventure   Gatomon's Baby Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:11 am

http://diaperedanime.com/forum/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=86 Chapter 2
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=88 Chapter 3
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=92 Chapter 4
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=97 Chapter 5
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=102 Chapter 6
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=107 Chapter 7
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=115 Chapter 8
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=129 Chapter 9
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=141 Chapter 10
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=154 Chapter 11
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=156 Chapter 12
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=159 Chapter 13
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=168 Chapter 14
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=181 Chapter 15
Back to top Go down
DiaperCharm/SpankinCharmy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gatomon's Baby Adventure   Gatomon's Baby Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:15 am

You've got a nice well written story there sparky. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://4768.forumotion.net
vipfgjbComplexbkjgf
vipfgjbComplexbkjgf

PostSubject: Re: Gatomon's Baby Adventure   Gatomon's Baby Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:38 am

thnx DiaperCharm Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gatomon's Baby Adventure   Gatomon's Baby Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:16 pm

Are there any other stories you're planning on writing?
Back to top Go down
vipfgjbComplexbkjgf
vipfgjbComplexbkjgf

PostSubject: Re: Gatomon's Baby Adventure   Gatomon's Baby Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:52 pm

Not sure i was actually thinking of doing a Tails Diaper story but not sure yet :3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gatomon's Baby Adventure   Gatomon's Baby Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:07 pm

That sounds interesting. I look forward to one if it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gatomon's Baby Adventure   Gatomon's Baby Adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gatomon's Baby Adventure
Page 1 of 1