We love Diapers and Spankings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We love Diapers and Spankings!

This is a site where people can exhange true stories, make fictional ones dealing with real life, anime, gaming or otherwise, or just chat generally!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rhode Island spankings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aries
Aries

Rhode Island spankings Empty
PostSubject: Rhode Island spankings   Rhode Island spankings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:35 am

I went to Rhode Island With my close friends my mom and her close friends well one of my friends cuisin was there and she was realy funny and I say she is the female version of my friend but now down to the point we where fooling around freaking out my friend and she spanked me I went "ohhh." in a funny way so she kept spanking me well my friend was freakin out saying things like "stop! thats my little cuisin!" even thou she is only a year younger we wqent through an entire spanking like spanked red spanking before she stopped I was laughing the whole time despite the pain and she said "next time no pants." my friend freaked when she said that
Back to top Go down
DiaperCharm/SpankinCharmy
Admin
Admin
DiaperCharm/SpankinCharmy

Rhode Island spankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island spankings   Rhode Island spankings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:38 pm

lol! You have a very interesting life. I hope to hear more from you my friend.
Back to top Go down
https://4768.forumotion.net

Rhode Island spankings
Page 1 of 1