We love Diapers and Spankings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We love Diapers and Spankings!

This is a site where people can exhange true stories, make fictional ones dealing with real life, anime, gaming or otherwise, or just chat generally!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DiaperCharm/SpankinCharmy
Admin
Admin
DiaperCharm/SpankinCharmy

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:39 am

This is forum that I what to keep fresh and clean of anything dirty.

No profanity, nothing sexual, none of that will be allowed: Considering the catagory that this falls under I need to make sure that this stays unheld at all costs! If anything inappropriate like this shows up then it will be taken away and you may end up banned.

No cursing at each other: Since I'm trying to make this site as kid friendly and as user friendly as possible no cursing or mishandled flaming will be allowed. Try to reframe from flaming period if possible.

Links are allowed: Links to other wedsites and photos are allowed but them mustn't direct anyone to anything that may be considered inappropriate or a direct violation of the rules.

Spamming is not best left undone: Reframe from this at all costs. Not only does it annoy me but it annoys plenty of other users as well.

Remember to have fun: This is a place where I want your personal interests and ideas to come out full-cirle! It's great to express yourself and have fun doing it! Cool

I'll add more rules on should I deem any new ones necessary to add.
Back to top Go down
https://4768.forumotion.net
Obito-Uchiha
Obito-Uchiha

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:42 pm

As Mod I will see to it that everyone is obeying the rules of this site and if I catch anyone breaking them I will inform you right away. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.obito--uchiha.deviantart.com/

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We love Diapers and Spankings! :: Rules, News, and Announcments :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: