We love Diapers and Spankings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We love Diapers and Spankings!

This is a site where people can exhange true stories, make fictional ones dealing with real life, anime, gaming or otherwise, or just chat generally!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

uh oh daddy i had acciendet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

uh oh daddy i had acciendet Empty
PostSubject: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:42 pm

lets face it most of us here yern to be diaper bound babys and while we all love roleplay you cant just type you pooped over and over you got a have stuff in between ........or do you this little fourm is just for us to have accidents presenting the first (at least i think) diaper change game [insert applause here] heres whats goin on

1. a user post on the fourm they had an accident decribeing in vivid detail how and what they did in thier diaper (remeber not to go over board)
2 include if you want a spanking or not (changers you cant spank them if the say they dont want it)
3say wich user you want to change you in asking form(ex. umm [insert user here] i made a big messy wessy poopy)
4 you can have up to three people change you one wiper one powder an oiler and one diaper fastener but in most cases just pick one person
5the changer(s) then posts the changeing in vivid detail and pats the little baby babys diaper bum
thats it remember to post any other this you want like what age you wanna be how you wish to be treated and if you want to be diapered in just a diaper or wear cloths and if you want to be dressed in in say a sleeper in addtion to being changed and finaly age level do you wanna be a teen who is scolded for accidents or a teen treated like a cute messy baby this differs from age in that the changer should aknowlage that your a certian age but treat you younger (example: aww did my little 16 year old make a poopy it ok babys are supposed to poop their pant aww whos a cute little messy 16 year old) ok well thats it lets get started oh almost forgot changers chose thier age and agelevel to in case you wanna have it like an adultish 6 year old changeing a babyish 19 year old
Back to top Go down
DiaperCharm/SpankinCharmy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:47 pm

Hmm. Could I be a 15-year-old who is treated like a baby but resents it? (I don't of course though lol! )
Back to top Go down
https://4768.forumotion.net
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:49 pm

(who do you want to change you)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:46 pm

Anyone who wishes to volenteer is fine with me. When someone does I'll post the rest.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:09 pm

ok no volenters well if youd like ill do it or you wanna wait or someone better
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:21 pm

Okay I choose you then. Very Happy

*Walks up to shotytime*

"Umm... I peed in my diaper... I tried to hold back but I grew desperate and now it's sloshing everywhere and it's all saggy... Are you gonna spank me? (I'll let you choose if you wish to spank me or not)
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:39 pm

aww its ok little one here sit on the pad oh is babys diaper all warm and wet *i wipe you thurly up and down the shaft" aww i know your embaressed but try not to squirm *i powder you until the dust is everywere i massagingly oil you then diaper you all the while you cry and squirm not wanted to be treated like a baby* "now now there" *i put your face between my boobs as i huge and cuddle you*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:45 pm

"Whaaa. You treat me like a baby! This is unfair!" I say as my diaper crinkles and I whine some more.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:48 pm

"ok then you wanna be treated like a big boy big boys dont get hugs" i bend you over my knee and spank you hard "there feel better or do you need another"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:52 pm

"OW! Whaaa! You're unfair! I'm no baby!" I cry some more.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:56 pm

"very well one more big boy spanking comeing up"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:59 pm

"NO!!!" I flail around.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:04 pm

"aww ok then do you want to be my baby again or have spanking you pick"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:09 pm

"... I'll be a baby... I'm thirsty now."
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:11 pm

ok do you want a bottle or mommas milk
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:11 pm

"BOTTLE!" I yelled almost panicing.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:18 pm

"ok little one" *i give you a bottle and lay you in a cradel tuck you in and give you some toys then turn the tv to you favrotie show* " i know i was mean today so you can stayup and watch tv till you fall asleep" *i kiss you forhead turn ou the light and leave the room* "goodnight"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:23 pm

I suck on the bottle and watch T.V until I go to sleep. I wet myself as I'm sleeping.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:27 pm

(ok is that the end of your turn or you wanna go on theres no on in line .... but i might want a change)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:35 pm

My turn is over. Anyone who wishes to go next can.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:48 pm

(fhankies i want you to change me obito be gentle no spanking im 16 but i wanna be treated like a little girl i act like one to)

im outside playen soccor when i feel presure i dont want to foucse on any thing but the game so i willingly poop myself the nice warm mushy mass slides pleasurable from my bottom into my fullfy diape and my pee soothinly spreading across my diaper i stop to enjoy it but then my team mates call me an i get back in the game 3 loads later theirs even poop in the diaper cover and its leaking but the game is finished i come home with a loaded diaper to you "daddy im leaky can oo change me peas" i say sucking my hand
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:03 pm

ok my changing is open to anyone anyone wanna change me
Back to top Go down
yoshiyos

yoshiyos

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 pm

(I'll take over I guess)
Of course I will, picks you up and puts you on a changing table in your room and take off your pants and then your diaper. Wipes you all up so that you are nice and clean then applies some oil followed by some baby powder. I get a new daper and put it on you. Then I pick you up and cradle you rocking you back and forth saying. "How does my little baby feel now"
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:43 pm

i feel the nice rub down from the wipes and a nice warm tickleing powder followed by anice fluffy thick diaper "thank you" i snuggle into my crib grab my soft teddy and go to sleep

(ok turn over whos next)
Back to top Go down
sarahvalintine

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:54 pm

um me please im a sixteen year old girl who doesnt want to be treated like a baby but i have a weak bladder and get treated like a baby but i fight back and anyone who wants to change me can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uh oh daddy i had acciendet   uh oh daddy i had acciendet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uh oh daddy i had acciendet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We love Diapers and Spankings! :: Games :: Diaper games-
Jump to: