We love Diapers and Spankings!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We love Diapers and Spankings!

This is a site where people can exhange true stories, make fictional ones dealing with real life, anime, gaming or otherwise, or just chat generally!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sonic diaper roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:51 pm

ha il compare you to toon link if i want to oh.... sorry charmy see espio stole my hammer awhile back
Back to top Go down
DiaperCharm/SpankinCharmy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:55 pm

"He did? Why? And why are you in diapers?" Charmy asked.
Back to top Go down
https://4768.forumotion.net
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:07 pm

he did and well i had to wear diapers to get them back then i just learened to love their nice crinkley puffyness they feel so soft and good and pleaseing you should try them charmy ..... and as for you espio steeling my hammer isnt the way to get any ones attention no wonder you werent in sonic chronicles at least vector here was............... okay so he wasnt playable but he got face time ............. ok so it was two sentences point is he was in it you werent ....... kind of
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:30 pm

"What is she talking about? What Chronicles? And me where a diaper! No way! I'm no baby!" He said crossing his arms.

Espio just rolled his eyes and walked away.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:47 pm

(you didnt buy the new ds game) "hmph well i like being a bay there nothin wrong with it you don have to be as mean as espio" amys stomch began to grumble "we gotta go have lunch anyway see ya later vector"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:12 pm

(I know what Chronicles is but the characters don't... or at least they shouldn't. And no I don't own a DS)

"We're going to lunch too. Mind if we join ya?" Vector asked.

"Sure!" Sonic said as he wheeled the stroller around.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:21 pm

"uh sonic amy" said unsurely at that moment the drinks she had been drinking kicked she felt the warm plesure of her soothing piss spread across her crouth at first she tried and hold it in but that failed and only increased the flow she so mezmerized by now she didnt care what espio or charmy said she didnt have to listen to them by now a noticble wet spot turned into the whole front of the diaper turned bright yellow
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:27 pm

"What is it Amy?" Sonic said as he noticed he had to use the bathroom. The drinks were getting to him.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:35 pm

"um never mind" amy said still enjoying her diapers "um sonic you ok"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:45 pm

"I'm fine. Let's go eat." Sonic said ignoring his increasing need to pee.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:49 pm

"ok" amy said still wetting amy sqeuled gleefully as she playfully wiggled arond in her stroller "uh sonic wa we go eats" amy said in a babyish tone
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:53 pm

"We should try the big resturant over there!" Charmy said as he flew toward it. Sonic nodded and followed him.

'Man I shouldn't have drank all that... I've really got to go!' He thought in his head looking for a nearby bathroom.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:57 pm

amy sucked her thumb intentlly as she noticed the stroller wobble she new sonic had to go but was to embarresd to say it so she took matters into her own hands "hmmmm uh sonic i needs a diape change"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:00 pm

"Huh? Oh yeah sure." Sonic went into the resturant and went to find a bathroom. "Be right back Chaotix." Sonic said as he strolled her inside. He took her out and put her on the changing table.

"Okay. Let's make it quick." Sonic said as he untaped her diaper and began cleaning her.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:06 pm

amy felt the fast raped strikes and enjoyed them it was short lived however as sonic was in a hurry he was in such a rush she put the diaper on amys head and accidently brought her in to the stall with him
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:17 pm

(I thought I was Sonic? Question )
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:47 pm

you are i just was sayin what was happenin to amy from a third person veiw
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:49 pm

(But you said Sonic did all of that when I didn't. Do it in a third person view from the stuff I make Sonic do myself okay?)

Sonic squrimed as he cleaned her a bit too fast for her to feel comfurtable.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:55 pm

(got it) amy giggled as she enjoyed sonics dessperation
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:20 pm

Sonic quickly taped her up and put her back into the highchair.

"I've got to hurry!" Sonic said as rolled Amy back out into the crowd. He was about to turn back when he bumped into some passing people and fell to the floor. He stood up and tried to sprint for the bathroom but it was too late. Sonic wt his pants right then and there.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:23 pm

amy blushed at the sit that sonic wet his pant she hoped he would like it as much as her ''here sonic you need dis more dan me right now she hands him a diaper from here bag
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Sonic blushed as he takes it and runs into the bathroom with people laughing at him. He comes out about a second later still embarrassed.

"Uh... I kinda don't know how to put it on... c-could you help me?"
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:45 pm

amy unsnaped her self from the stroller then took her skirt of and examined how her diaper was fastened "hmmm" she then removed sonics pants and undies and wiped him paying speicel atention to the shaftrubing up and down then powdered oiled and diapered him there they we both in bright pink diapers amy giggled then took two pacis from her bag put one in sonics mouth an the other in hers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:47 pm

Sonic blushed when he was in a pink diaper. The pacifier he didn't get either. The Chaotix couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
shotytime
Kid Baby/ Spankie
Kid Baby/ Spankie
shotytime

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:02 pm

"grrrrr" amy grabbed her hammer and smashed espio and charmy then came up to vector and looked at him menecingly eyes ablaze "maybe you guys better get out of here im sure you have a computor room to look for"
(sorry bout havin amy mention sonic chronicles eralyer its just that at the end sonic and tails revealed that they knew they were in a game the even asked omega to do the credits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sonic diaper roleplay   sonic diaper roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sonic diaper roleplay
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next